|HOME > Ethernet Set Up For Windows 2000|
Ethernet Set Up For Windows 2000
1. Double-click on the My Computer icon.
If TCP/IP is missing:
If Client for Microsoft Networks is missing:
8. Check that you can only see your brand of network card,
Client for Microsoft Windows, and TCP/IP.
If any other items appear, select each item and
click on Uninstall.
In the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties window, select the
radio button next to Obtain an IP address automatically. Select
the radio button next to Obtain DNS server address automatically.
Click on the Advanced button.
11. Click on the DNS tab. Confirm the settings as shown below:
12. Click on the WINS tab. Confirm the settings as shown below:
13. A window appears telling you that you must restart your computer before the changes will take effect. Click Yes to restart your computer.