TEXT VERSION Home | Webmail | Student Information System | Library | Policies | Employment Opportunities
SUNY Old Westbury spacer
Prospective Students Current Students Faculty and Staff Alumni Visitors
SUNY College of Old Westbury policy
spacer About Old Westbury Academics Admissions Campus Offices Library Campus Life Athletics Directory
Current Policies
   College Forms

My Menu
spacer spacer spacer
Financial Aid
College Catalogs
Course Schedules
General Education
About Old Westbury
Majors & Minors
On-Line Tour
Life On Campus
Visiting Old Westbury
Campus Map
Campus Events
Marcus Avenue Daycare
spacer spacer spacer

  Home > Policies > College Forms

College Forms

The following forms are available for your convenience. Some of the forms are in PDF format which will require Adobe Acrobat Reader. For more information on downloading Adobe Acrobat Reader please go to Adobe Acrobat Reader website.


SUNY Admissions Application:
You can click here to complete the on-line admissions application used by all campuses of the State University of New York.

College at Old Westbury Institutional Financial Aid form:
Prospective students can download, complete, sign, and submit this form with signed copies of Household Income Documentation from the previous year. (Previous year household income documentation can include signed copies of federal income tax returns, state and local tax returns, social services benefits, Social Security, AFDC or ADC, veteran's benefits or other untaxed income)

Student Health & Immunization Form:
Required of all students, this form must be completed to show proof of immunity to measles, mumps, rubella, etc.

Campus Life

Application for Student Housing:
Those interested in living on campus in either the Academic Village or Woodlands Residence Halls must complete this application and return it to the Office of Residential Life.

Medical Consent Form:
This form must be signed by a parent or guardian in order for a students under the age of 18 to received treatment from the Office of Student Health Services (or other physicians, etc. affiliated with the College).

Academic & Class Scheduling

Class Schedule Worksheet:
Use this printable version of the Class Schedule to plan your next semester.

Course Overload Petition:
Students wishing to register for more than 18 credits must have approval on a Petition for Course Overload Form signed by the Dean of their major program based on an advisor’s recommendation.

Declaration/Change of Major/Minor Form:
Use this form to either declare or change your major course of study or a minor in which you may be enrolled. This form should be processed by the Office of the Registrar.

Quick Admit for Summer & Winter Study:
Students who are new to the College or who attend other colleges but wish to study at Old Westbury during the summer or winter term must complete the Quick Admit form.

Withdrawal From Courses


The links require Acrobat Reader.

SUNY College at Old Westbury, P.O. Box 210, Old Westbury, NY 11568-0210 - (516) 876-3000
Privacy Policy   Internal Controls