Commuter Reward Card
Get your Commuter Reward Card punched 10 times to be eligible to win $200 towards your transportation to Old Westbury (gas card, train fare, or Metrocard). There is no limit to how many full cards you can enter each semester. Ways you can earn a punch include:
- Attend any event sponsored by Commuter Programs & Services (CPS)
- Attend any athletic, club/organization sponsored, or academic event on campus
- Join the Old Westbury Commuter group on Facebook
- Be an active member of a club or organization by the end of the semester
- Obtain a commuter meal plan
- Take part in a survey or focus group administered by CPS
- Take part in SGA’s “Green’N White Day” by wearing the school’s colors on Wednesday
- And other opportunities that will be advertised on campus and e-mailed to your Old Westbury account!
Visit the CSLI Office (Student Union Suite 309) to “get punched.”
Commuter Appreciation Week
Every semester, we take a week to appreciate YOU! We jam pack the week with social events, free food, educational opportunities, off-campus trips, and more!
The Fall 2014 Commuter Appreciation Week is September 21-26. Check here for a complete list of events and activities.