Contributions from alumni, friends, faculty, emeriti, staff, parents and corporations to the Old Westbury College Foundation, Inc. help SUNY College at Old Westbury achieve its mission of preparing students to lead at work, in the community, and in life. Private gifts support many College activities that directly benefit students and faculty and enrich the quality of educational programs and campus life.
The Foundation provides direct support for the college to fund a wide range of programs, including the following:
Support for Students
- Merit Scholarships for Outstanding students
- Travel Scholarships for Study Abroad participants
Support for Faculty
- Research and Professional Travel Grants for Faculty
- Enrichment Funds for Academic and Administrative Departments
- Excellence Awards for Faculty and Staff
Support for College Activities
- Speakers and Special Events
- Amelie A. Wallace Gallery
- Hispanic/Latino Cultural Center at SUNY College at Old Westbury
- Special Publications for Student Recruitment & Development
For information on how you can support SUNY College at Old Westbury, contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at (516) 876-3207.