The Office of the Bursar coordinates the billing process, handles all payments made toward students' accounts, manages the time payment plan, processes financial aid payments, disburses all refunds from over-payments, calculates refunds due to withdrawals and performs other miscellaneous financial functions.
- For students registered for Winter 2015 courses before December 19, 2014, bill payment is due Friday, December 19, 2014. For students who register after December 19, 2014, bill payment is due the day of registration.
- The deadline for payment for Spring 2015 is Thursday, January 8, 2015. Bills for Spring 2015 will be available online (your ebill) beginning in December 2014. Student billing statements will be available 24/7 through my.oldwestbury.edu and can be paid online with the following debit or credit cards: MasterCard, Visa & Discover.
- Sign into my.oldwestbury.edu
- Select Student Services and Financial Aid
- Select Student Records
- Select eBill
Where to find us
The Office of the Bursar is located in the Campus Center, Room H-100b, just off the Campus Center Atrium. Regular office hours are as follows:
- Monday-Wednesday, Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:45 p.m.
(when classes are in session, otherwise office closes at 4:45 p.m.)
Office of the Bursar
Campus Center, Room H-100b
Phone: (516) 876-3168