The Office of the Bursar coordinates the billing process, handles all payments made toward students' accounts, manages the time payment plan, processes financial aid payments, disburses all refunds from over-payments, calculates refunds due to withdrawals and performs other miscellaneous financial functions.
- The deadline for payment for Fall 2014 was August 14, 2014. Bills for Fall 2014 are available online (your eBill) . Student billing statements will be available 24/7 through my.oldwestbury.edu and can be paid online with the following debit or credit cards: MasterCard, Visa & Discover.
- Sign into my.oldwestbury.edu
- Select Student Services and Financial Aid
- Select Student Records
- Select eBill
- Students who register after August 7, 2014 must pay on the day of registration.
Where to find us
The Office of the Bursar is located in the Campus Center, Room H-100b, just off the Campus Center Atrium. Regular office hours are as follows:
- Monday-Wednesday, Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:45 p.m.
(when classes are in session, otherwise office closes at 4:45 p.m.)
Office of the Bursar
Campus Center, Room H-100b
Phone: (516) 876-3168