Students seeking agents within their country
Are you an international student looking to work with a local SUNY Old Westbury approved recruitment agency? SUNY Old Westbury partners directly with international recruitment agencies are located in over 30 different countries. All our Agents are AIRC Certified (American International Recruitment Council). AIRC Certification means that you are assured quality services from the agency.
Our current partners are listed below. We expect to add a few more partners in the future and will add them to our list.
- Edu Danmark- www.edu-danmark.dk
- Acadia Talent- www.acadia-talent.com
- IEC (international Education Center)- http://www.ieconline.de
- AEMS- http://www.aemsindia.com
- Career Mosaic- www.careermosaic.org
- Disha Consultants- http://dishaconsultants.in
- AAE (Access American Education)- www.aaeducationusa.com
- CollegeStudyUSA- www.collegestudyus.com
- IDP (30 countries)- www.usa.idp.com
- We Group (25 countries)- www.worldeducationgroup.com
Don’t forget to let our office know when you use an agent when you are applying. We want to make sure that we can send our appreciation and acknowledge their services.
Agents seeking to partner with SUNY College at Old Westbury
Working with a network of professional international recruitment agencies is an important part of the SUNY College at Old Westbury international recruitment plan. All agencies must be AIRC Certified and are hired by SUNY Old Westbury. The Office of International Enrollment Services (OIES) at Old Westbury administers all aspects related to the hiring and management of international recruitment agencies.
For further information about becoming a SUNY Old Westbury Agent, contact the Vice President for Enrollment Services, Mary Marquez Bell at email@example.com. For information about a student application to the College, contact Kevin Dougherty at Dougherty@oldwestbury.edu.